Blaise Castle Summary
- Address: Kings Weston Road, Lawrence Weston, Bristol (Map)
Blaise Castle Description
Blaise Castle Estate is Grade II* listed parkland over 5,000 years of old, with a magnificent 650 acre park - one of Bristol’s gems. There is a large play area for children and plenty to interest adults with its varied features such as; Giant's footprint and Goram's chair, Lily Pond and Tarn Lake and Caves plus many facilities - plenty to occupy a whole days outing.
Opening Times 2011:
- All Year: daily:
- January: 7.30 am - 5.15 pm
- February: 7.30 am - 6.15 pm
- March: 7.30 am - 7.15 pm
- Apri: 7.30 am - 8.15 pm
- May - August: 7.30 am - 9.15pm
- September: 7.30 am - 8.15 pm
- October: 7.30 am - 7.15 pm
- November - December: 7.30 am - 5.15 pm
Admission Prices 2011:
- Free Entry (except for specified advertised events)
Your Reviews of Blaise Castle
There are currently no reviews for this Stately Home.
Updating this Home
If you are the owner or manager of this property, now is your chance to update your information. In your interests, updates are checked to ensure that no incorrect information is entered from an unauthorised source.