You Are In Home
UK Conference Locations
Politicians down the ages have always favoured stately houses for conferences. Partly this was because they often lived in one, but of equal value at least was the disassociation from distractions, together with comfort, staff and access.
Today's stately home owners are rather less likely to be politicians but are in poll position to be able to provide the very surroundings and facilities that are needed for successful conferences - space, comfort, privacy, style, peace and quiet, easy parking, discretion and staff - and not a few regular conference-goers have their favourites, rather like hotels. Corporate entertaining to a very high level goes equally well with such well-tried and managed surroundings.
Selected & Featured Conference Locations in UK
- Address: New Road, Sherborne, DT9 5NR [Map]
The first building on the site of the current castle was that of a hunting lodge set in a large deer park. Sir Walter Raleigh fell in love with the Sherborne estate on his way to Plymouth...
- Address: Maidstone, ME17 1PL [Map]
Shrouded in mist, mystery and legend, Leeds Castle rises from its own lake amidst one of England's most picturesque counties; the survivor of 1000 years emerges into the 21st century...
- Address: London, EC3N 4AB [Map]
Despite its grim reputation as a place of torture and death, there are many other stories to be told about the Tower of London , for instance, discover this powerful and enduring symbol...
- Address: Delgatie, Turriff, AB53 5TD [Map]
Most recently the home of the late Capt. Hay of Delgatie, Feudal Baron, and is the Clan Hay Centre, this uniquely Scottish Castle has largely been in the Hay family for the last 650 years...
- Address: Harvington, Kidderminster, DY10 4LR [Map]
Harvington Hall is a medieval and Elizabethan Manor House. It was built in the 1590’s by Humphrey Pakington who was a recusant Catholic, at a time when the country was Protestant under Elizabeth I...
Displaying items 1 to 20 of 264
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
- Address: Estate Office, Alnwick, NE66 1NQ [Map]
- Address: Nuneaton, CV10 7PT [Map]
- Address: Wantage, OX12 8QA [Map]
- Address: The Square, Cairndow, PA26 8BG [Map]
- Address: Arley, Northwich, CW9 6NA [Map]
- Address: Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath, BA1 2QH [Map]
- Address: Astley Park, Off Hall Gate, Chorley, PR7 1NP [Map]
- Address: Athelhampton, Dorchester, DT2 7LG [Map]
- Address: Bishop Auckland, DL14 7NR [Map]
- Address: Audley End, Saffron Walden, CB11 4JF [Map]
- Address: Avington, Winchester, SO21 1DB [Map]
- Address: Aynhoe House, Aynho, Banbury, OX17 3BQ [Map]
- Address: Eyemouth, TD14 5RD [Map]
- Address: Whitehall , London, SW1A 2ER [Map]
- Address: Belchamp Walter, Sudbury, CO10 7AT [Map]
- Address: Belvoir, nr Grantham, NG32 1PE [Map]
- Address: Gloucester, GL13 9BQ [Map]
- Address: Bickleigh, Tiverton, EX16 8RP [Map]
- Address: Wesbourne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3TR [Map]