You Are In Home
Properties in East Anglia
Selected & Featured Properties in East Anglia
- Address: The Estate Office, Helmingham Hall, Helmingham, Stowmarket, IP14 6EF [Map]
Helmingham and the Tollemache family have been together for many hundreds of years. The Hall and the old oak trees that you see today have seen much of the history of England pass before...
- Address: Holkham Hall, Wells-next-the-Sea, Norfolk, NR23 1AB [Map]
At the heart of a thriving 25,000 acre estate on the north Norfolk coast, this elegant 18th century Palladian style mansion, based on designs by William Kent, was built by Thomas Coke...
- Address: Sandringham, PE35 6EN [Map]
Built in 1870 by the Prince and Princess of Wales, later King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra, Sandringham was once described as 'The most comfortable house in England'. It has been...
- Address: Crown Hill, Upshire Road, Epping, CM16 5HS [Map]
Recorded history at Copped Hall starts in the 12th century when there was already a substantial building on the site. At that time Copped Hall belonged to the Fitzaucher family who...
Full listing for East Anglia
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 158
- Address: 8 Angel Hill, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1UZ [Map]
- Address: Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, CB25 9EJ [Map]
- Address: Audley End, Saffron Walden, CB11 4JF [Map]
Audley End House and Gardens was one of the great wonders of the nation when it was built by the first Earl of Suffolk, Lord Treasurer to James I. It was on the...
- Address: Baconsthorpe [Map]
- Address: Belchamp Walter, Sudbury, CO10 7AT [Map]
Belchamp Hall is a beautiful Queen Anne period English country house set in expansive grounds in the rolling hills south of Sudbury in Suffolk. The house is available...
- Address: c/o 8 Manor Road, Southtown, Great Yarmouth, NR31 0QA [Map]
- Address: Village green adjacent to Priory, Binham [Map]
- Address: Binham-on-Wells, NR21 0DQ [Map]
- Address: Snettisham Road, King's Lynn, PE31 6SJ [Map]
- Address: Blakeney, NR25 7PN [Map]