You Are In Home
Properties in East Anglia
Selected & Featured Properties in East Anglia
- Address: Long Melford, CO10 9BA [Map]
Kentwell Hall is one of England's finest moated Tudor houses, described by Country Life as "The epitome of many people's image of an Elizabethan House". It was built and enhanced by...
- Address: Somerleyton, Lowestoft, NR32 5QQ [Map]
Somerleyton Hall is one of the most outstanding houses in Britain and owes its present form to wealthy Victorian entrepreneur, Sir Samuel Morton Peto Bt. who made a substantial fortune...
- Address: Sandringham, PE35 6EN [Map]
Built in 1870 by the Prince and Princess of Wales, later King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra, Sandringham was once described as 'The most comfortable house in England'. It has been...
- Address: Crown Hill, Upshire Road, Epping, CM16 5HS [Map]
Recorded history at Copped Hall starts in the 12th century when there was already a substantial building on the site. At that time Copped Hall belonged to the Fitzaucher family who...
Full listing for East Anglia
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 155
- Address: 8 Angel Hill, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1UZ [Map]
- Address: Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, CB25 9EJ [Map]
- Address: Baconsthorpe [Map]
- Address: Belchamp Walter, Sudbury, CO10 7AT [Map]
Belchamp Hall is a beautiful Queen Anne period English country house set in expansive grounds in the rolling hills south of Sudbury in Suffolk. The house is available...
- Address: c/o 8 Manor Road, Southtown, Great Yarmouth, NR31 0QA [Map]
- Address: Village green adjacent to Priory, Binham [Map]
- Address: Binham-on-Wells, NR21 0DQ [Map]
- Address: Snettisham Road, King's Lynn, PE31 6SJ [Map]
- Address: Blakeney, NR25 7PN [Map]
- Address: Norfolk Coast Office, Friary Farm, Cley Road, Blakeney, NR25 7NW [Map]