Finchale Priory Summary
- Address: Brasside, Newton Hall, Durham, DH1 5SH (Map)
- Tel: +44 (0)191 269 1200/386 6528
- Fax: +44 (0)191 386 1571
- Owner: English Heritage
- Administrator: Regional Office
- E-mail: Click here to contact
Finchale Priory Description
Dating from the 13th century, these beautiful priory ruins are in a wooded setting beside the River Wear.
Opening Times - 2011
- 1st April - 30th September: Saturday - Sunday & Bank Holidays
Admission Prices - 2011
- Adult - £3.00
- Child - £1.50
- Seniors - £2.60
- Groups (11+) - 15% discount
Your Reviews of Finchale Priory
There are currently no reviews for this Stately Home.
Additional Info for Finchale Priory
- Dogs allowed
- Car Parking
- English Heritage
Updating this Home
If you are the owner or manager of this property, now is your chance to update your information. In your interests, updates are checked to ensure that no incorrect information is entered from an unauthorised source.