Glendurgan Garden Summary
- Address: Mawnan Smith, nr Falmouth, TR11 5JZ (Map)
- Tel: +44 (0)1326 250906/252020
- Fax: +44 (0)1872 865808
- Owner: The National Trust
- Administrator: The National Trust
- E-mail: Click here to contact
Glendurgan Garden Description
A valley garden of great beauty, created in the 1820s and running down to the tiny village of Durgan and its beach. There are many fine trees and rare and exotic plants, with outstanding spring displays of magnolias and camellias. Late in the season a glorious display of wild flowers carpets the valley slopes. The laurel maze, dating from 1833, puzzles young and old and can be enjoyed from a new viewpoint. The house is privately occupied.
Opening Times - 2012
- 11th February - 31st July: Tuesday - Saturday, 10.30 am - 5.30 pm (or dusk if earlier)
- 1st - 31st August: Monday - Saturday, 10.30 am - 5.30 pm
- 1st September - 3rd November: Tuesday - Saturday, 10.30 am - 5.30 pm (or dusk if earlier)
- Open Bank Holiday Mondays
Gift Aid Admission (Standard Admission prices in brackets) - 2012
- Adult - £7.50 (£6.80)
- Child - £3.90 (£3.50)
- Family (2 adults) - £18.90 (£17.10)
- Family (1 adult) - £11.40 (£10.30)
More information on the garden can be found on The Gardens Guide.
Your Reviews of Glendurgan Garden
There are currently no reviews for this Stately Home.
Additional Info for Glendurgan Garden
- Car Parking
- National Trust
Updating this Home
If you are the owner or manager of this property, now is your chance to update your information. In your interests, updates are checked to ensure that no incorrect information is entered from an unauthorised source.