Halesowen Abbey Summary
- Address: Halesowen, B62 8RJ (Map)
- Tel: +44 (0)1604 730320
- Owner: English Heritage
- Administrator: English Heritage
Halesowen Abbey Description
Remains of an abbey founded by King John in the 13th century, now incorporated into a 19th-century farm.
Opening Times - 2011
- 1st April 2011 - 31st March 2012: daily
- Closed: 24th - 26th December 2011 & 1st January 2012
- Contact Regional Office for details +44 (0)121 625 6820
Admission Prices - 2011
- Free Entry
Your Reviews of Halesowen Abbey
There are currently no reviews for this Stately Home.
- English Heritage
Updating this Home
If you are the owner or manager of this property, now is your chance to update your information. In your interests, updates are checked to ensure that no incorrect information is entered from an unauthorised source.