Properties in London
Selected & Featured Properties in London
- Address: London, W8 4PX [Map]
First adapted for royal residence in 1689 by Sir Christopher Wren, Kensington Palace has been host to the courts of William and Mary, Queen Anne, George I and George II. In more recent...
- Address: 3 Woodhayes Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4RJ [Map]
Described by connoisseurs as an unforgettable experience, Southside House provides an enchantingly eccentric backdrop to the lives and loves of generations of the Pennington Mellor Munthe families...
- Address: 27 St James's Place, London, SW1A 1NR [Map]
From its conception, Spencer House was recognised as one of the most ambitious aristocratic town houses ever built in London and is, today, the city's only great eighteenth-century...
- Address: London, EC3N 4AB [Map]
Despite its grim reputation as a place of torture and death, there are many other stories to be told about the Tower of London , for instance, discover this powerful and enduring symbol...
- Address: Walpole Park, Mattock Lane, London, W5 5EQ [Map]
Pitzhanger Manor-House is a restored Georgian villa, once owned and designed by architect Sir John Soane (1753-1837). John Soane purchased Pitzhanger Manor-House in 1800 with the intention...
Full listing for London
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 89
- Address: Spitalfields, London, E1 6BX [Map]
- Address: London, W8 7BH [Map]
- Address: 2 Willow Road, London, NW3 1TH [Map]
- Address: Lambeth, London, SW8 3JD [Map]
- Address: Hammersmith, London, W6 9TS [Map]
- Address: 149 Piccadilly, Hyde Park Corner, London, W1J 7NT [Map]
- Address: Whitehall , London, SW1A 2ER [Map]
Step inside the Banqueting House and walk in the footsteps of kings, be amazed by this revolutionary building, the only surviving part of the great palace of Whitehall...
- Address: 36 Craven Street, London, WC2N 5NF [Map]
- Address: 23 Caxton Street, Westminster, London, SW1H 0PY [Map]