Properties in London
Selected & Featured Properties in London
- Address: London, W8 4PX [Map]
First adapted for royal residence in 1689 by Sir Christopher Wren, Kensington Palace has been host to the courts of William and Mary, Queen Anne, George I and George II. In more recent...
- Address: 3 Woodhayes Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4RJ [Map]
Described by connoisseurs as an unforgettable experience, Southside House provides an enchantingly eccentric backdrop to the lives and loves of generations of the Pennington Mellor Munthe families...
- Address: Estate Office , Syon House, Brentford, TW8 8JF [Map]
Described by John Betjeman as 'The Grand Architectural Walk', Syon House and its 200 acre park is the London home of the Duke of Northumberland, whose family has owned it for 400 years...
- Address: Court Yard, Eltham, London, SE9 5QE [Map]
Just 200 yards from Eltham’s High Street, visitors will discover the remains of one of England’s largest but least known medieval royal palaces which stands adjacent to a spectacular...
- Address: 37 Fitzroy Street, London, W1T 6DX [Map]
Set in the heart of Fitzrovia, famed for its writers and artists, Fitzroy House was built in 1791 shortly after development was undertaken of this area. The original interior and current...
Full listing for London
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 89
- Address: Spitalfields, London, E1 6BX [Map]
- Address: London, W8 7BH [Map]
- Address: 2 Willow Road, London, NW3 1TH [Map]
- Address: Lambeth, London, SW8 3JD [Map]
- Address: Hammersmith, London, W6 9TS [Map]
- Address: 149 Piccadilly, Hyde Park Corner, London, W1J 7NT [Map]
- Address: Whitehall , London, SW1A 2ER [Map]
Step inside the Banqueting House and walk in the footsteps of kings, be amazed by this revolutionary building, the only surviving part of the great palace of Whitehall...
- Address: 36 Craven Street, London, WC2N 5NF [Map]
- Address: 23 Caxton Street, Westminster, London, SW1H 0PY [Map]