Properties in London
Selected & Featured Properties in London
- Address: 3 Woodhayes Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4RJ [Map]
Described by connoisseurs as an unforgettable experience, Southside House provides an enchantingly eccentric backdrop to the lives and loves of generations of the Pennington Mellor Munthe families...
- Address: 27 St James's Place, London, SW1A 1NR [Map]
From its conception, Spencer House was recognised as one of the most ambitious aristocratic town houses ever built in London and is, today, the city's only great eighteenth-century...
- Address: Estate Office , Syon House, Brentford, TW8 8JF [Map]
Described by John Betjeman as 'The Grand Architectural Walk', Syon House and its 200 acre park is the London home of the Duke of Northumberland, whose family has owned it for 400 years...
- Address: London, EC3N 4AB [Map]
Despite its grim reputation as a place of torture and death, there are many other stories to be told about the Tower of London , for instance, discover this powerful and enduring symbol...
- Address: Walpole Park, Mattock Lane, London, W5 5EQ [Map]
Pitzhanger Manor-House is a restored Georgian villa, once owned and designed by architect Sir John Soane (1753-1837). John Soane purchased Pitzhanger Manor-House in 1800 with the intention...
Full listing for London
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 89
- Address: Spitalfields, London, E1 6BX [Map]
- Address: London, W8 7BH [Map]
- Address: 2 Willow Road, London, NW3 1TH [Map]
- Address: Lambeth, London, SW8 3JD [Map]
- Address: Hammersmith, London, W6 9TS [Map]
- Address: 149 Piccadilly, Hyde Park Corner, London, W1J 7NT [Map]
- Address: Whitehall , London, SW1A 2ER [Map]
Step inside the Banqueting House and walk in the footsteps of kings. Be amazed by this revolutionary building, the only surviving part of the great palace of Whitehall...
- Address: 36 Craven Street, London, WC2N 5NF [Map]
- Address: 23 Caxton Street, Westminster, London, SW1H 0PY [Map]