You Are In Home
Mazes & Childrens Activities
UK Mazes & Childrens Activities
An activity much enjoyed by children, and adults of a similar disposition, is maze hunting. Whilst there are not many of these around the ones that do exist can be fascinating, or in the case of some, exasperating. Far more prolific are activities for children who, in general terms are less interested in old buildings than in the peripherals. Adventure playgrounds, wildlife parks, nature trails, cycle tracks, high-level tree walks, collections are all grist to their little mills.
Some properties have taken nature, given it a good transformation and created a club, say, within the prperty, where nature prevails, particularly where there is a high consistent local attendance. Children are very good at developing local loyalties, and stately homes, museums and wildlife parks are certainly no exception to this trend.
Selected & Featured Mazes and Childrens Attractions in UK
- Address: Waterperry, nr Wheatley, OX33 1JZ [Map]
Waterperry Gardens are a magical place where you are surrounded by beautiful trees, shrubs and flowers, classical borders, modern planting, secret corners and long vistas. Only seven...
- Address: Thornhill, DG3 4AQ [Map]
The association of the Douglas family with Drumlanrig is a lengthy one, dating back to the 14th Century when William, the son of James, 2nd Earl of Drumlanrig became 1st Laird of Drumlanrig...
- Address: Holkham Hall, Wells-next-the-Sea, Norfolk, NR23 1AB [Map]
At the heart of a thriving 25,000 acre estate on the north Norfolk coast, this elegant 18th century Palladian style mansion, based on designs by William Kent, was built by Thomas Coke...
- Address: Coldstream, TD12 4LP [Map]
Set in the beautiful Scottish Borders, the Hirsel Estate and Homestead Museum can be found on the western outskirts of Coldstream, which marks the border between Scotland and England...
- Address: Stansted Park, Rowland's Castle, PO9 6DX [Map]
Stansted began as a hunting lodge in the 11th century, and has seen a succession of interesting owners and many royal and distinguished visitors over the centuries. It was built on...
Displaying items 1 to 20 of 714
- Address: Battle, Hastings, TN33 0AD [Map]
- Address: Summer Lane, Exmouth, EX8 5BD [Map]
- Address: Church Lane, Romsey, SO51 8EN [Map]
- Address: Corporation Road, Leicester, LE4 5PX [Map]
- Address: Kendal, LA9 5AL [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Castle Street, Conwy, LL32 8AY [Map]
- Address: Aberdulais, nr Neath, SA10 8EU [Map]
- Address: Llangathen, Carmarthen, SA32 8QH [Map]
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
- Address: Main Street, Aldborough, Boroughbridge, YO51 9EP [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: Estate Office, Alnwick, NE66 1NQ [Map]
- Address: The Stables, Althorp, Northampton, NN7 4HQ [Map]
- Address: Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, CB25 9EJ [Map]
- Address: Cottage Lane, Shottery, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 9HH [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appleby, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16 6XH [Map]
- Address: Nuneaton, CV10 7PT [Map]