You Are In Home
Mazes & Childrens Activities
UK Mazes & Childrens Activities
An activity much enjoyed by children, and adults of a similar disposition, is maze hunting. Whilst there are not many of these around the ones that do exist can be fascinating, or in the case of some, exasperating. Far more prolific are activities for children who, in general terms are less interested in old buildings than in the peripherals. Adventure playgrounds, wildlife parks, nature trails, cycle tracks, high-level tree walks, collections are all grist to their little mills.
Some properties have taken nature, given it a good transformation and created a club, say, within the prperty, where nature prevails, particularly where there is a high consistent local attendance. Children are very good at developing local loyalties, and stately homes, museums and wildlife parks are certainly no exception to this trend.
Selected & Featured Mazes and Childrens Attractions in UK
- Address: Lamport, Northampton, NN6 9HD [Map]
Architecturally, Lamport Hall is one of the country's finest Grade I listed houses, and, fortunately for visitors, it is ideally situated in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside,...
- Address: Stamford, PE9 3JY [Map]
Burghley has been the home of the Cecil Family for over 400 years and is England's greatest Elizabethan House. Built between 1555 and 1587 by William Cecil, Lord Treasurer to Queen...
- Address: Delgatie, Turriff, AB53 5TD [Map]
Most recently the home of the late Capt. Hay of Delgatie, Feudal Baron, and is the Clan Hay Centre, this uniquely Scottish Castle has largely been in the Hay family for the last 650 years...
- Address: The Estate Office, Wilton, Salisbury, SP2 0BJ [Map]
Wilton House stands on the site of a ninth century nunnery founded by King Alfred. This, in turn, was replaced by a twelfth century Benedictine abbey which, with its surrounding lands,...
- Address: Harvington, Kidderminster, DY10 4LR [Map]
Harvington Hall is a medieval and Elizabethan Manor House. It was built in the 1590’s by Humphrey Pakington who was a recusant Catholic, at a time when the country was Protestant under Elizabeth I...
Displaying items 1 to 20 of 716
- Address: Battle, Hastings, TN33 0AD [Map]
- Address: Summer Lane, Exmouth, EX8 5BD [Map]
- Address: Church Lane, Romsey, SO51 8EN [Map]
- Address: Corporation Road, Leicester, LE4 5PX [Map]
- Address: Kendal, LA9 5AL [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
- Address: Castle Street, Conwy, LL32 8AY [Map]
- Address: Aberdulais, nr Neath, SA10 8EU [Map]
- Address: Llangathen, Carmarthen, SA32 8QH [Map]
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
- Address: Main Street, Aldborough, Boroughbridge, YO51 9EP [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: Estate Office, Alnwick, NE66 1NQ [Map]
- Address: The Stables, Althorp, Northampton, NN7 4HQ [Map]
- Address: Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, CB25 9EJ [Map]
- Address: Cottage Lane, Shottery, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 9HH [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appleby, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16 6XH [Map]