You Are In Home
Mazes & Childrens Activities
UK Mazes & Childrens Activities
An activity much enjoyed by children, and adults of a similar disposition, is maze hunting. Whilst there are not many of these around the ones that do exist can be fascinating, or in the case of some, exasperating. Far more prolific are activities for children who, in general terms are less interested in old buildings than in the peripherals. Adventure playgrounds, wildlife parks, nature trails, cycle tracks, high-level tree walks, collections are all grist to their little mills.
Some properties have taken nature, given it a good transformation and created a club, say, within the prperty, where nature prevails, particularly where there is a high consistent local attendance. Children are very good at developing local loyalties, and stately homes, museums and wildlife parks are certainly no exception to this trend.
Selected & Featured Mazes and Childrens Attractions in UK
- Address: Knutsford, WA16 6QN [Map]
“Beautiful and unspoilt , fascinating and grand, peaceful and relaxing with plenty to do”…. just some ways in which visitors have described their time at Tatton Park and what they love to do there...
- Address: Goodwood, nr Chichester, PO18 0PX [Map]
Goodwood is one of the finest sporting estates in the world. At its heart lies Goodwood House, the ancestral home of the Dukes of Richmond and Gordon, direct descendants of King Charles II...
- Address: Chester Road, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham, B36 9BT [Map]
Castle Bromwich is a special place for both landscape and architectural reasons. Situated only five miles from Birmingham City centre, Castle Bromwich Hall and Gardens represent a rare...
- Address: Staithes, Saltburn-by-the-Sea, TS13 5AT [Map]
This extraordinary complex on the Yorkshire Heritage Coast, close to the delightful fishing village of Staithes is a hidden treasure indeed. Built in Saxon times it has over 1,000 years...
- Address: Walpole Park, Mattock Lane, London, W5 5EQ [Map]
Pitzhanger Manor-House is a restored Georgian villa, once owned and designed by architect Sir John Soane (1753-1837). John Soane purchased Pitzhanger Manor-House in 1800 with the intention...
Displaying items 1 to 20 of 717
- Address: Battle, Hastings, TN33 0AD [Map]
- Address: Summer Lane, Exmouth, EX8 5BD [Map]
- Address: Church Lane, Romsey, SO51 8EN [Map]
- Address: Corporation Road, Leicester, LE4 5PX [Map]
- Address: Kendal, LA9 5AL [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
- Address: Castle Street, Conwy, LL32 8AY [Map]
- Address: Aberdulais, nr Neath, SA10 8EU [Map]
- Address: Llangathen, Carmarthen, SA32 8QH [Map]
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
- Address: Main Street, Aldborough, Boroughbridge, YO51 9EP [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: Estate Office, Alnwick, NE66 1NQ [Map]
- Address: The Stables, Althorp, Northampton, NN7 4HQ [Map]
- Address: Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, CB25 9EJ [Map]
- Address: Cottage Lane, Shottery, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 9HH [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appleby, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16 6XH [Map]