You Are In Home
Mazes & Childrens Activities
UK Mazes & Childrens Activities
An activity much enjoyed by children, and adults of a similar disposition, is maze hunting. Whilst there are not many of these around the ones that do exist can be fascinating, or in the case of some, exasperating. Far more prolific are activities for children who, in general terms are less interested in old buildings than in the peripherals. Adventure playgrounds, wildlife parks, nature trails, cycle tracks, high-level tree walks, collections are all grist to their little mills.
Some properties have taken nature, given it a good transformation and created a club, say, within the prperty, where nature prevails, particularly where there is a high consistent local attendance. Children are very good at developing local loyalties, and stately homes, museums and wildlife parks are certainly no exception to this trend.
Selected & Featured Mazes and Childrens Attractions in UK
- Address: Knutsford, WA16 6QN [Map]
Tatton Park was awarded the title of Cheshire’s large visitor attraction of the year in 2009 and 2010 and is one of the North West’s most popular heritage attractions with around 800,000...
- Address: Renishaw, Chesterfield, S21 3WB [Map]
Renishaw Hall has been the home of the Sitwells for nearly 400 years. Today it is three-storied, grey and battlemented, dominating a deep valley to the north-east of Chesterfield in Derbyshire...
- Address: Shugborough, Milford, Stafford, ST17 0XB [Map]
Journey through the historic estate of Shugborough and discover a bygone era of costumed living history characters bringing the past to life. Shugborough, the UK’s only Complete Working...
- Address: Alcester, B49 5NJ [Map]
Ragley Hall is the family home of the 9th Marquess and Marchioness of Hertford and their four children: Gabriella, William, Edward and Antonia. Lord Hertford’s parents moved into Ragley...
- Address: 37 Fitzroy Street, London, W1T 6DX [Map]
Set in the heart of Fitzrovia, famed for its writers and artists, Fitzroy House was built in 1791 shortly after development was undertaken of this area. The original interior and current...
Displaying items 1 to 20 of 717
- Address: Battle, Hastings, TN33 0AD [Map]
- Address: Summer Lane, Exmouth, EX8 5BD [Map]
- Address: Church Lane, Romsey, SO51 8EN [Map]
- Address: Corporation Road, Leicester, LE4 5PX [Map]
- Address: Kendal, LA9 5AL [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
- Address: Castle Street, Conwy, LL32 8AY [Map]
- Address: Aberdulais, nr Neath, SA10 8EU [Map]
- Address: Llangathen, Carmarthen, SA32 8QH [Map]
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
- Address: Main Street, Aldborough, Boroughbridge, YO51 9EP [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: Estate Office, Alnwick, NE66 1NQ [Map]
- Address: The Stables, Althorp, Northampton, NN7 4HQ [Map]
- Address: Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, CB25 9EJ [Map]
- Address: Cottage Lane, Shottery, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 9HH [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appleby, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16 6XH [Map]