You Are In Home
Mazes & Childrens Activities
UK Mazes & Childrens Activities
An activity much enjoyed by children, and adults of a similar disposition, is maze hunting. Whilst there are not many of these around the ones that do exist can be fascinating, or in the case of some, exasperating. Far more prolific are activities for children who, in general terms are less interested in old buildings than in the peripherals. Adventure playgrounds, wildlife parks, nature trails, cycle tracks, high-level tree walks, collections are all grist to their little mills.
Some properties have taken nature, given it a good transformation and created a club, say, within the prperty, where nature prevails, particularly where there is a high consistent local attendance. Children are very good at developing local loyalties, and stately homes, museums and wildlife parks are certainly no exception to this trend.
Selected & Featured Mazes and Childrens Attractions in UK
- Address: Tiverton, EX16 6RP [Map]
Few buildings evoke such an immediate feeling of history as Tiverton Castle, originally built in 1106 by Richard de Redvers on orders of Henry I. Part Grade I Listed, part Scheduled...
- Address: South Queensferry, South Queensferry, EH30 9SL [Map]
Hopetoun House is an exceptional ancestral home due to the splendour of its architecture, heritage, historic contents and natural environment. The House is open daily to visitors from...
- Address: Goodwood, nr Chichester, PO18 0PX [Map]
Goodwood is one of the finest sporting estates in the world. At its heart lies Goodwood House, the ancestral home of the Dukes of Richmond and Gordon, direct descendants of King Charles II...
- Address: Guildford, GU3 1HS [Map]
The Loseley Estate was acquired by direct ancestors of the current owners at the beginning of the 16th Century and Loseley House was built between 1562 and 1568. The previous much smaller...
- Address: Fonmon, Barry, CF62 3ZN [Map]
The castle was built in 1200 and has the distinction of being one of the few medieval castles still lived in as a home. Its sturdy castellated walls are a curious mix of different periods...
Displaying items 1 to 20 of 717
- Address: Battle, Hastings, TN33 0AD [Map]
- Address: Summer Lane, Exmouth, EX8 5BD [Map]
- Address: Church Lane, Romsey, SO51 8EN [Map]
- Address: Corporation Road, Leicester, LE4 5PX [Map]
- Address: Kendal, LA9 5AL [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
- Address: Castle Street, Conwy, LL32 8AY [Map]
- Address: Aberdulais, nr Neath, SA10 8EU [Map]
- Address: Llangathen, Carmarthen, SA32 8QH [Map]
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
- Address: Main Street, Aldborough, Boroughbridge, YO51 9EP [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: Estate Office, Alnwick, NE66 1NQ [Map]
- Address: The Stables, Althorp, Northampton, NN7 4HQ [Map]
- Address: Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, CB25 9EJ [Map]
- Address: Cottage Lane, Shottery, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 9HH [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appleby, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16 6XH [Map]