You Are In Home
Mazes & Childrens Activities
UK Mazes & Childrens Activities
An activity much enjoyed by children, and adults of a similar disposition, is maze hunting. Whilst there are not many of these around the ones that do exist can be fascinating, or in the case of some, exasperating. Far more prolific are activities for children who, in general terms are less interested in old buildings than in the peripherals. Adventure playgrounds, wildlife parks, nature trails, cycle tracks, high-level tree walks, collections are all grist to their little mills.
Some properties have taken nature, given it a good transformation and created a club, say, within the prperty, where nature prevails, particularly where there is a high consistent local attendance. Children are very good at developing local loyalties, and stately homes, museums and wildlife parks are certainly no exception to this trend.
Selected & Featured Mazes and Childrens Attractions in UK
- Address: East Molesey, KT8 9AU [Map]
Discover the magnificence of the great Tudor King Henry VIII’s favourite royal residence, and the home of over five hundred years of fascinating history. It took just ten-years for...
- Address: Mill Road, Arundel, BN18 9AB [Map]
There is nearly 1,000 years of history at this great castle, situated in magnificent grounds overlooking the River Arun in West Sussex and built at the end of the 11th century by Roger...
- Address: The Estate Office, Bowood, Calne, SN11 0LZ [Map]
My father retired in 1972 to his home in Perthshire. He left with the memorable words: ‘You may find maintaining the house and estate quite a challenge.’ Indeed, it has been, but at...
- Address: Crown Hill, Upshire Road, Epping, CM16 5HS [Map]
Recorded history at Copped Hall starts in the 12th century when there was already a substantial building on the site. At that time Copped Hall belonged to the Fitzaucher family who...
- Address: Stansted Park, Rowland's Castle, PO9 6DX [Map]
Stansted began as a hunting lodge in the 11th century, and has seen a succession of interesting owners and many royal and distinguished visitors over the centuries. It was built on...
Displaying items 1 to 20 of 716
- Address: Battle, Hastings, TN33 0AD [Map]
- Address: Summer Lane, Exmouth, EX8 5BD [Map]
- Address: Church Lane, Romsey, SO51 8EN [Map]
- Address: Corporation Road, Leicester, LE4 5PX [Map]
- Address: Kendal, LA9 5AL [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
- Address: Castle Street, Conwy, LL32 8AY [Map]
- Address: Aberdulais, nr Neath, SA10 8EU [Map]
- Address: Llangathen, Carmarthen, SA32 8QH [Map]
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
- Address: Main Street, Aldborough, Boroughbridge, YO51 9EP [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: Estate Office, Alnwick, NE66 1NQ [Map]
- Address: The Stables, Althorp, Northampton, NN7 4HQ [Map]
- Address: Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, CB25 9EJ [Map]
- Address: Cottage Lane, Shottery, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 9HH [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appleby, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16 6XH [Map]