You Are In Home
Midlands - East
Properties in Midlands - East
Selected & Featured Properties in Midlands - East
- Address: Renishaw, Chesterfield, S21 3WB [Map]
Renishaw Hall has been the home of the Sitwells for nearly 400 years. Today it is three-storied, grey and battlemented, dominating a deep valley to the north-east of Chesterfield in Derbyshire...
- Address: Stamford, PE9 3JY [Map]
Burghley has been the home of the Cecil Family for over 400 years and is England's greatest Elizabethan House. Built between 1555 and 1587 by William Cecil, Lord Treasurer to Queen...
- Address: Market Harborough, LE16 8TH [Map]
Visitors to the Castle will immediately understand why William the Conqueror ordered a Castle to be built there, with its magnificent views across the Welland Valley the stronghold...
- Address: Kelmarsh, Northampton, NN6 9LY [Map]
Built in 1732 to a James Gibbs design, Kelmarsh Hall is surrounded by its working estate, grazed parkland and beautiful gardens, over the years, successive owners and influences have...
Full listing for Midlands - East
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 132
- Address: 82 Derngate, Northampton, NN1 1UH [Map]
- Address: Corporation Road, Leicester, LE4 5PX [Map]
- Address: The Stables, Althorp, Northampton, NN7 4HQ [Map]
- Address: Apethorpe, PE8 5AQ [Map]
- Address: Monyash, Buxton, DE45 1JS [Map]
- Address: South Street, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, LE65 1BR [Map]
- Address: North Street, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, LE65 1HU [Map]
- Address: Aubourn Hall, Aubourn, Lincoln, LN5 9DZ [Map]
- Address: Churchgate, Spalding, PE11 2RA [Map]
- Address: Cunningham Place, Bakewell, DE45 1DD [Map]