You Are In Home
Midlands - East
Properties in Midlands - East
Selected & Featured Properties in Midlands - East
- Address: Lamport, Northampton, NN6 9HD [Map]
Architecturally, Lamport Hall is one of the country's finest Grade I listed houses, and, fortunately for visitors, it is ideally situated in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside,...
- Address: Stamford, PE9 3JY [Map]
Burghley has been the home of the Cecil Family for over 400 years and is England's greatest Elizabethan House. Built between 1555 and 1587 by William Cecil, Lord Treasurer to Queen...
- Address: Grimsthorpe, Bourne, PE10 0LY [Map]
Grimsthorpe Castle rises majestically from the flat landscape of South Lincolnshire, surrounded by its extensive park. The principal front of the house, the last masterpiece of the...
- Address: Market Harborough, LE16 8TH [Map]
Visitors to the Castle will immediately understand why William the Conqueror ordered a Castle to be built there, with its magnificent views across the Welland Valley the stronghold...
Full listing for Midlands - East
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 132
- Address: 82 Derngate, Northampton, NN1 1UH [Map]
- Address: Corporation Road, Leicester, LE4 5PX [Map]
- Address: The Stables, Althorp, Northampton, NN7 4HQ [Map]
- Address: Apethorpe, PE8 5AQ [Map]
- Address: Monyash, Buxton, DE45 1JS [Map]
- Address: South Street, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, LE65 1BR [Map]
- Address: North Street, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, LE65 1HU [Map]
- Address: Aubourn Hall, Aubourn, Lincoln, LN5 9DZ [Map]
- Address: Churchgate, Spalding, PE11 2RA [Map]
- Address: Cunningham Place, Bakewell, DE45 1DD [Map]