Properties in Yorkshire
Selected & Featured Properties in Yorkshire
- Address: York, YO60 7DA [Map]
Work began on Castle Howard in 1699 and continued through the 18th century. Charles, 3rd Earl of Carlisle, commissioned John Vanbrugh as his architect to construct much more than just a house...
- Address: Ripon, HG4 5AE [Map]
Newby Hall, near Ripon, is the Yorkshire home of Mr and Mrs Richard Compton. Featured in BBC television's "Heirs and Graces", this beautiful late 17th century house, with much of the...
- Address: Scampston, Malton, YO17 8NG [Map]
Scampston is among the best examples of the English country house, combining fine architecture with a wealth of art treasures and set in a 'Capability' Brown parkland. Guided tours...
- Address: Staithes, Saltburn-by-the-Sea, TS13 5AT [Map]
This extraordinary complex on the Yorkshire Heritage Coast, close to the delightful fishing village of Staithes is a hidden treasure indeed. Built in Saxon times it has over 1,000 years...
Full listing for Yorkshire
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 134
- Address: Main Street, Aldborough, Boroughbridge, YO51 9EP [Map]
- Address: St Saviour's Church, St Saviourgate, York, YO1 8NN [Map]
- Address: Aske, Richmond, DL10 5HJ [Map]
- Address: Wilton Park, Batley, WF17 0AS [Map]
- Address: Beningbrough, York, YO30 1DD [Map]
- Address: Meersbrook Park, Norton Lees Lane, Sheffield, S8 9BE [Map]
- Address: Bowling Hall Road, Bradford, BD4 7LP [Map]
- Address: Skipton, BD23 6EX [Map]
- Address: Castle Bolton, Leyburn, DL8 4ET [Map]
Bolton Castle is an exceptional place in so many ways. The rolling Wensleydale hills provide a stirring background to a proud castle that can be seen for miles around...
- Address: Bolton Abbey, Skipton, BD23 6EX [Map]