Properties in Yorkshire
Selected & Featured Properties in Yorkshire
- Address: Burton Agnes, Driffield, YO25 4NB [Map]
Burton Agnes Hall is a home of immense charm and character. Opened to the public in 1949 by Marcus Wickham-Boynton, it has many unusual features and is fortunate in suffering so little...
- Address: Ripon, HG4 5AE [Map]
Newby Hall, near Ripon, is the Yorkshire home of Mr and Mrs Richard Compton. Featured in BBC television's "Heirs and Graces", this beautiful late 17th century house, with much of the...
- Address: Staithes, Saltburn-by-the-Sea, TS13 5AT [Map]
This extraordinary complex on the Yorkshire Heritage Coast, close to the delightful fishing village of Staithes is a hidden treasure indeed. Built in Saxon times it has over 1,000 years...
- Address: Wentworth, S62 7TQ [Map]
Having the longest façade of any English country house, Wentworth Woodhouse has awaken from its slumber. Wentworth Woodhouse is one of the finest and grandest Georgian houses in England...
Full listing for Yorkshire
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 136
- Address: Main Street, Aldborough, Boroughbridge, YO51 9EP [Map]
- Address: St Saviour's Church, St Saviourgate, York, YO1 8NN [Map]
- Address: Aske, Richmond, DL10 5HJ [Map]
- Address: Wilton Park, Batley, WF17 0AS [Map]
- Address: Beningbrough, York, YO30 1DD [Map]
- Address: Meersbrook Park, Norton Lees Lane, Sheffield, S8 9BE [Map]
- Address: Bowling Hall Road, Bradford, BD4 7LP [Map]
- Address: Skipton, BD23 6EX [Map]
- Address: Castle Bolton, Leyburn, DL8 4ET [Map]
Bolton Castle is an exceptional place in so many ways. The rolling Wensleydale hills provide a stirring background to a proud castle that can be seen for miles around...
- Address: Bolton Abbey, Skipton, BD23 6EX [Map]