You Are In Home
Properties in North West
Selected & Featured Properties in North West
- Address: Siddington, Macclesfield, SK11 9JY [Map]
The gateway to Capesthorne Hall is the entrance to something more than an English stately home. The distinctively turreted red brick Hall, looking out over 100 acres of picturesque...
- Address: Knutsford, WA16 6QN [Map]
Tatton Park was awarded the title of Cheshire’s large visitor attraction of the year in 2009 and 2010 and is one of the North West’s most popular heritage attractions with around 800,000...
- Address: Clitheroe, BB7 3DE [Map]
‘a wonderful Tudor Hall with over 500 years living history’ ‘a jewel in the crown of the Forest of Bowland’ ‘a hidden gem and more so for being a family home’ Browsholme Hall has been...
- Address: Over Peover, Knutsford, WA16 9HW [Map]
A Grade 2* listed Elizabethan family house dating from 1585. Situated within some 500 acres of landscaped 18th Century parkland with formal gardens designed between 1890-1900 that include...
- Address: Tabley House, Knutsford, WA16 0HB [Map]
Tabley is the only 18th century Palladian country house in Cheshire; many famous painters such as JMW Turner, Henry Thompson and James Ward stayed at Tabley, today, important works...
Full listing for North West
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 155
- Address: P.O Box 1, Liverpool, L24 1YP [Map]
- Address: Kendal, LA9 5AL [Map]
- Address: Temple Sowerby, nr Penrith, CA10 1SP [Map]
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
Set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside Adlington Hall is one of England’s most beautiful country houses. It has been the ancestral home of the ancient and...
- Address: c/o Cheshire Countryside Office, Nether Alderley, Macclesfield, SK10 4UB [Map]
- Address: Appleby, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16 6XH [Map]
- Address: Arley, Northwich, CW9 6NA [Map]
The present hall and chapel were built by Rowland Egerton-Warburton between 1832 and 1845 in the Victorian-Jacobean style. Each of the main rooms in the hall has an individual character and charm...
- Address: Astley Park, Off Hall Gate, Chorley, PR7 1NP [Map]