You Are In Home
Properties in North West
Selected & Featured Properties in North West
- Address: Siddington, Macclesfield, SK11 9JY [Map]
The gateway to Capesthorne Hall is the entrance to something more than an English stately home. The distinctively turreted red brick Hall, looking out over 100 acres of picturesque...
- Address: Knutsford, WA16 6QN [Map]
“Beautiful and unspoilt , fascinating and grand, peaceful and relaxing with plenty to do”…. just some ways in which visitors have described their time at Tatton Park and what they love to do there...
- Address: Clitheroe, BB7 3DE [Map]
‘a wonderful Tudor Hall with over 500 years living history’ ‘a jewel in the crown of the Forest of Bowland’ ‘a hidden gem and more so for being a family home’ Browsholme Hall has been...
- Address: Over Peover, Knutsford, WA16 9HW [Map]
A Grade 2* listed Elizabethan family house dating from 1585. Situated within some 500 acres of landscaped 18th Century parkland with formal gardens designed between 1890-1900 that include...
- Address: Tabley House, Knutsford, WA16 0HB [Map]
Tabley is the only 18th century Palladian country house in Cheshire; many famous painters such as JMW Turner, Henry Thompson and James Ward stayed at Tabley, today, important works...
Full listing for North West
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 155
- Address: P.O Box 1, Liverpool, L24 1YP [Map]
- Address: Kendal, LA9 5AL [Map]
- Address: Temple Sowerby, nr Penrith, CA10 1SP [Map]
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
Set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside Adlington Hall is one of England’s most beautiful country houses. It has been the ancestral home of the ancient and...
- Address: c/o Cheshire Countryside Office, Nether Alderley, Macclesfield, SK10 4UB [Map]
- Address: Appleby, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16 6XH [Map]
- Address: Arley, Northwich, CW9 6NA [Map]
The present hall and chapel were built by Rowland Egerton-Warburton between 1832 and 1845 in the Victorian-Jacobean style. Each of the main rooms in the hall has an individual character and charm...
- Address: Astley Park, Off Hall Gate, Chorley, PR7 1NP [Map]