You Are In Home
Parks & Gardens
UK Parks & Gardens
Stately homes depend very much upon their surroundings to expand their interest to visitors. After all, gardening is a national preoccupation. Some of the finest parks and gardens in the world are to be found in company with British stately homes. Others like the great arboretums and public parks and gardens are independent attractions in their own right.
Gardening, on whatever scale, gives tremendous scope for personal expression and the great gardeners of all time have had really only one problem which is to combine their own expertise with the aspirations of their clients. The results, invariably delightful, await your attention and enjoyment.
The success of the National Gardens Scheme, which raises around £2.5M annually for charity, speaks for itself.
Selected & Featured Parks & Gardens in UK
- Address: Clitheroe, BB7 3DE [Map]
‘a wonderful Tudor Hall with over 500 years living history’ ‘a jewel in the crown of the Forest of Bowland’ ‘a hidden gem and more so for being a family home’ Browsholme Hall has been...
- Address: 3 Woodhayes Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4RJ [Map]
Described by connoisseurs as an unforgettable experience, Southside House provides an enchantingly eccentric backdrop to the lives and loves of generations of the Pennington Mellor Munthe families...
- Address: North Newton, Bridgwater, TA7 0BU [Map]
As far back as 1290 there was a "Slade Hall" in the Parish of Cornwood, Devonshire. The "Crest" of "Ostrich feathers" and the arms of "Three Horses Heads" is believed to have been granted...
- Address: Kew Gardens, Kew, Richmond, TW9 3AB [Map]
In 1631, a London merchant built himself a glowing red brick mansion on the banks of the River Thames; from modest beginnings Kew Palace became a much loved royal home with a unique...
- Address: The Forge House, Church Lane, East Haddon, Northampton, NN6 8DB [Map]
Haddonstone is the UK’s leading manufacturer of fine garden ornaments and architectural stonework. The company’s renowned showgardens attract visitors from around the world. They are...
Displaying items 1 to 20 of 770
- Address: Malmesbury, SN16 9AS [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, DT3 4JH [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
- Address: Isle of Gigha, PA41 7AD [Map]
- Address: Temple Sowerby, nr Penrith, CA10 1SP [Map]
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
- Address: Albury, Guildford, GU5 9BB [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: Estate Office, Alnwick, NE66 1NQ [Map]
- Address: The Stables, Althorp, Northampton, NN7 4HQ [Map]
- Address: Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, CB25 9EJ [Map]
- Address: Barguillean, Taynuilt, PA35 1HY [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Torpoint, Plymouth, PL11 2QA [Map]
- Address: Nuneaton, CV10 7PT [Map]
- Address: Arbuthnott, Laurencekirk, AB30 1PA [Map]
- Address: Connel, PA37 1RQ [Map]
- Address: Ardencraig, Rothesay, PA20 9BP [Map]