Properties in Scotland
Selected & Featured Properties in Scotland
- Address: Thornhill, DG3 4AQ [Map]
The association of the Douglas family with Drumlanrig is a lengthy one, dating back to the 14th Century when William, the son of James, 2nd Earl of Drumlanrig became 1st Laird of Drumlanrig...
- Address: South Queensferry, South Queensferry, EH30 9SL [Map]
Hopetoun House is an exceptional ancestral home due to the splendour of its architecture, heritage, historic contents and natural environment. The House is open daily to visitors from...
- Address: Mellerstain, Gordon, TD3 6LG [Map]
Mellerstain, one of Scotland's great Georgian houses, was begun in 1725 by architect William Adam and finally completed in 1778, this grand stately home has a fascinating history, and...
- Address: Delgatie, Turriff, AB53 5TD [Map]
Most recently the home of the late Capt. Hay of Delgatie, Feudal Baron, and is the Clan Hay Centre, this uniquely Scottish Castle has largely been in the Hay family for the last 650 years...
- Address: Lonmay, Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, AB43 8SE [Map]
Situated in Aberdeenshire, Crimonmogate is a Grade A listed mansion house and one of the most easterly stately homes in Scotland. It was originally commissioned in 1820 for the Carnegie...
Full listing for Scotland
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 338
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
- Address: Aberdour, Aberdour, KY3 0SL [Map]
- Address: Isle of Gigha, PA41 7AD [Map]
- Address: Alloa Park, Alloa, FK10 1PP [Map]
- Address: Forres, IV36 2SH [Map]
- Address: nr Haddington, Haddington, EH41 3SA [Map]
- Address: Kirkwynd, Glamis, Forfar, DD8 1RT [Map]
- Address: Barguillean, Taynuilt, PA35 1HY [Map]
- Address: Abbey Street, Arbroath, DD11 1EG [Map]
- Address: Arbuthnott, Laurencekirk, AB30 1PA [Map]