Properties in Scotland
Selected & Featured Properties in Scotland
- Address: Thornhill, DG3 4AQ [Map]
The association of the Douglas family with Drumlanrig is a lengthy one, dating back to the 14th Century when William, the son of James, 2nd Earl of Drumlanrig became 1st Laird of Drumlanrig...
- Address: Innerleithen, EH44 6PW [Map]
Tradition claims that the house was first known as a heather hut, about 950 AD, deep in the Forest of Ettrick. When King Alexander I stayed there and granted a charter from Traquair...
- Address: Coldstream, TD12 4LP [Map]
Set in the beautiful Scottish Borders, the Hirsel Estate and Homestead Museum can be found on the western outskirts of Coldstream, which marks the border between Scotland and England...
- Address: Delgatie, Turriff, AB53 5TD [Map]
Most recently the home of the late Capt. Hay of Delgatie, Feudal Baron, and is the Clan Hay Centre, this uniquely Scottish Castle has largely been in the Hay family for the last 650 years...
- Address: Lonmay, Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, AB43 8SE [Map]
Situated in Aberdeenshire, Crimonmogate is a Grade A listed mansion house and one of the most easterly stately homes in Scotland. It was originally commissioned in 1820 for the Carnegie...
Full listing for Scotland
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 339
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
Located on the banks of the River Tweed in the stunning Scottish Borders, Abbotsford sits at the heart of the landscape that inspired the poetry and novels of its creator Sir Walter Scott...
- Address: Aberdour, Aberdour, KY3 0SL [Map]
- Address: Isle of Gigha, PA41 7AD [Map]
- Address: Alloa Park, Alloa, FK10 1PP [Map]
- Address: Forres, IV36 2SH [Map]
- Address: nr Haddington, Haddington, EH41 3SA [Map]
- Address: Kirkwynd, Glamis, Forfar, DD8 1RT [Map]
- Address: Barguillean, Taynuilt, PA35 1HY [Map]
- Address: Abbey Street, Arbroath, DD11 1EG [Map]
- Address: Arbuthnott, Laurencekirk, AB30 1PA [Map]