Properties in Scotland
Selected & Featured Properties in Scotland
- Address: South Queensferry, South Queensferry, EH30 9SL [Map]
Hopetoun House is an exceptional ancestral home due to the splendour of its architecture, heritage, historic contents and natural environment. The House is open daily to visitors from...
- Address: Innerleithen, EH44 6PW [Map]
Tradition claims that the house was first known as a heather hut, about 950 AD, deep in the Forest of Ettrick. When King Alexander I stayed there and granted a charter from Traquair...
- Address: Kelso, TD5 7SF [Map]
Floors Castle is not only a Duke's family home, but also the heart of the diverse Roxburghe Estates in a beautiful part of the Scottish Borders. Just over an hour's drive from Edinburgh...
- Address: Coldstream, TD12 4LP [Map]
Set in the beautiful Scottish Borders, the Hirsel Estate and Homestead Museum can be found on the western outskirts of Coldstream, which marks the border between Scotland and England...
- Address: Lonmay, Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, AB43 8SE [Map]
Situated in Aberdeenshire, Crimonmogate is a Grade A listed mansion house and one of the most easterly stately homes in Scotland. It was originally commissioned in 1820 for the Carnegie...
Full listing for Scotland
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 339
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
Located on the banks of the River Tweed in the stunning Scottish Borders, Abbotsford sits at the heart of the landscape that inspired the poetry and novels of its creator Sir Walter Scott...
- Address: Aberdour, Aberdour, KY3 0SL [Map]
- Address: Isle of Gigha, PA41 7AD [Map]
- Address: Alloa Park, Alloa, FK10 1PP [Map]
- Address: Forres, IV36 2SH [Map]
- Address: nr Haddington, Haddington, EH41 3SA [Map]
- Address: Kirkwynd, Glamis, Forfar, DD8 1RT [Map]
- Address: Barguillean, Taynuilt, PA35 1HY [Map]
- Address: Abbey Street, Arbroath, DD11 1EG [Map]
- Address: Arbuthnott, Laurencekirk, AB30 1PA [Map]