Properties in Scotland
Selected & Featured Properties in Scotland
- Address: South Queensferry, South Queensferry, EH30 9SL [Map]
Hopetoun House is an exceptional ancestral home due to the splendour of its architecture, heritage, historic contents and natural environment. The House is open daily to visitors from...
- Address: Mellerstain, Gordon, TD3 6LG [Map]
Mellerstain, one of Scotland's great Georgian houses, was begun in 1725 by architect William Adam and finally completed in 1778, this grand stately home has a fascinating history, and...
- Address: Paxton, TD15 1SZ [Map]
Built to the design of John Adam in 1758 for a dashing young Scottish laird, Patrick Home of Billie, Paxton House is one of the finest 18th century Palladian country houses in Britain...
- Address: Innerleithen, EH44 6PW [Map]
Tradition claims that the house was first known as a heather hut, about 950 AD, deep in the Forest of Ettrick. When King Alexander I stayed there and granted a charter from Traquair...
- Address: Lonmay, Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, AB43 8SE [Map]
Situated in Aberdeenshire, Crimonmogate is a Grade A listed mansion house and one of the most easterly stately homes in Scotland. It was originally commissioned in 1820 for the Carnegie...
Full listing for Scotland
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 338
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
- Address: Aberdour, Aberdour, KY3 0SL [Map]
- Address: Isle of Gigha, PA41 7AD [Map]
- Address: Alloa Park, Alloa, FK10 1PP [Map]
- Address: Forres, IV36 2SH [Map]
- Address: nr Haddington, Haddington, EH41 3SA [Map]
- Address: Kirkwynd, Glamis, Forfar, DD8 1RT [Map]
- Address: Barguillean, Taynuilt, PA35 1HY [Map]
- Address: Abbey Street, Arbroath, DD11 1EG [Map]
- Address: Arbuthnott, Laurencekirk, AB30 1PA [Map]