You Are In Home
Properties in South East
Selected & Featured Properties in South East
- Address: Woodstock, OX20 1PP [Map]
Blenheim Palace is a world heritage site, home of the 11th Duke of Marlborough and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill, Britain's most famous 20th Century Prime Minister. History Set...
- Address: Parham Park, Storrington, Pulborough, RH20 4HS [Map]
Parham House , originally owned by the Monastery of Westminster, was granted by King Henry VIII in 1540 to Robert Palmer whose son Sir Thomas decided to build a new dwelling. In 1577...
- Address: Titsey, Oxted, RH8 0SD [Map]
Titsey is one of the largest surviving historic estates in Surrey. It dates back to the mid-sixteenth century, though the first impression now is of a comfortable early-nineteenth century...
- Address: Mill Road, Arundel, BN18 9AB [Map]
There is nearly 1,000 years of history at this great castle, situated in magnificent grounds overlooking the River Arun in West Sussex and built at the end of the 11th century by Roger...
- Address: Stansted Park, Rowland's Castle, PO9 6DX [Map]
Stansted began as a hunting lodge in the 11th century, and has seen a succession of interesting owners and many royal and distinguished visitors over the centuries. It was built on...
Full listing for South East
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 419
- Address: Battle, Hastings, TN33 0AD [Map]
- Address: Abingdon, OX14 5EB [Map]
- Address: Church Lane, Romsey, SO51 8EN [Map]
- Address: Market Place, Abingdon, OX14 3HG [Map]
- Address: West Malling, CR0 5AU [Map]
- Address: Albury, Guildford, GU5 9BB [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appuldurcombe Road, Wroxall, Shanklin, PO38 3EW [Map]
- Address: Wantage, OX12 8QA [Map]