You Are In Home
Properties in South East
Selected & Featured Properties in South East
- Address: Silsoe, Luton, MK45 4HR [Map]
At the time of writing Wrest Park is one of the bright stars in the English Heritage firmament. And rightly so. Whilst the bulk of the recent work has been directed towards the gardens...
- Address: Guildford, GU3 1HS [Map]
The Loseley Estate was acquired by direct ancestors of the current owners at the beginning of the 16th Century and Loseley House was built between 1562 and 1568. The previous much smaller...
- Address: Hill Hoath Road, Edenbridge, TN8 7AD [Map]
Steeped in an endearing mixture of recent and past history, and nestling in the beautiful, rolling Kent Weald, Chiddingstone Castle is one of the county’s hidden treasures. Set in 35...
- Address: Kew Gardens, Kew, Richmond, TW9 3AB [Map]
In 1631, a London merchant built himself a glowing red brick mansion on the banks of the River Thames; from modest beginnings Kew Palace became a much loved royal home with a unique...
- Address: Stansted Park, Rowland's Castle, PO9 6DX [Map]
Stansted began as a hunting lodge in the 11th century, and has seen a succession of interesting owners and many royal and distinguished visitors over the centuries. It was built on...
Full listing for South East
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 423
- Address: Battle, Hastings, TN33 0AD [Map]
- Address: Abingdon, OX14 5EB [Map]
- Address: Church Lane, Romsey, SO51 8EN [Map]
- Address: Market Place, Abingdon, OX14 3HG [Map]
- Address: West Malling, CR0 5AU [Map]
- Address: Albury, Guildford, GU5 9BB [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appuldurcombe Road, Wroxall, Shanklin, PO38 3EW [Map]
- Address: Wantage, OX12 8QA [Map]