You Are In Home
Properties in South East
Selected & Featured Properties in South East
- Address: Avington, Winchester, SO21 1DB [Map]
Avington is a Georgian manor with a classical portico of pillars surmounted by three graceful statues. The house faces west overlooking sweeping lawns to the lake. The lime tree avenue...
- Address: Hatfield, AL9 5NQ [Map]
Home of the Cecil family for 400 years, Hatfield House is possibly the most celebrated Jacobean house in England. Steeped in Elizabethan and Victorian political history it stands in...
- Address: Guildford, GU3 1HS [Map]
The Loseley Estate was acquired by direct ancestors of the current owners at the beginning of the 16th Century and Loseley House was built between 1562 and 1568. The previous much smaller...
- Address: Titsey, Oxted, RH8 0SD [Map]
Titsey is one of the largest surviving historic estates in Surrey. It dates back to the mid-sixteenth century, though the first impression now is of a comfortable early-nineteenth century...
- Address: Stansted Park, Rowland's Castle, PO9 6DX [Map]
Stansted began as a hunting lodge in the 11th century, and has seen a succession of interesting owners and many royal and distinguished visitors over the centuries. It was built on...
Full listing for South East
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 423
- Address: Battle, Hastings, TN33 0AD [Map]
- Address: Abingdon, OX14 5EB [Map]
- Address: Church Lane, Romsey, SO51 8EN [Map]
- Address: Market Place, Abingdon, OX14 3HG [Map]
- Address: West Malling, CR0 5AU [Map]
- Address: Albury, Guildford, GU5 9BB [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appuldurcombe Road, Wroxall, Shanklin, PO38 3EW [Map]
- Address: Wantage, OX12 8QA [Map]