You Are In Home
Properties in South East
Selected & Featured Properties in South East
- Address: Hatfield, AL9 5NQ [Map]
Home of the Cecil family for 400 years, Hatfield House is possibly the most celebrated Jacobean house in England. Steeped in Elizabethan and Victorian political history it stands in...
- Address: East Molesey, KT8 9AU [Map]
Discover the magnificence of the great Tudor King Henry VIII’s favourite royal residence, and the home of over five hundred years of fascinating history. It took just ten-years for...
- Address: Guildford, GU3 1HS [Map]
The Loseley Estate was acquired by direct ancestors of the current owners at the beginning of the 16th Century and Loseley House was built between 1562 and 1568. The previous much smaller...
- Address: Borde Hill Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16 1XP [Map]
Delight yourself with the beauties of Borde Hill . Relax as you walk through the scents and enjoy the colours from the warmth of the Rose Garden, the lush tropical plantings in the...
- Address: Mapledurham, nr Reading, RG4 7TR [Map]
Tucked away in a corner of south Oxfordshire is Mapledurham House and watermill. The Elizabethan mansion is full of history of the Blount family, original owners for over 500 years...
Full listing for South East
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 423
- Address: Battle, Hastings, TN33 0AD [Map]
- Address: Abingdon, OX14 5EB [Map]
- Address: Church Lane, Romsey, SO51 8EN [Map]
- Address: Market Place, Abingdon, OX14 3HG [Map]
- Address: West Malling, CR0 5AU [Map]
- Address: Albury, Guildford, GU5 9BB [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appuldurcombe Road, Wroxall, Shanklin, PO38 3EW [Map]
- Address: Wantage, OX12 8QA [Map]