You Are In Home
Properties in South East
Selected & Featured Properties in South East
- Address: Hatfield, AL9 5NQ [Map]
Home of the Cecil family for 400 years, Hatfield House is possibly the most celebrated Jacobean house in England. Steeped in Elizabethan and Victorian political history it stands in...
- Address: Henley-On-Thames, RG9 6HF [Map]
Stonor Park lays proud claim to being one of England’s oldest manor houses, and is located in a well forested fold of the Chiltern Hills. It was famously described by the late Lord...
- Address: Goodwood, nr Chichester, PO18 0PX [Map]
Goodwood is one of the finest sporting estates in the world. At its heart lies Goodwood House, the ancestral home of the Dukes of Richmond and Gordon, direct descendants of King Charles II...
- Address: Parham Park, Storrington, Pulborough, RH20 4HS [Map]
Parham House , originally owned by the Monastery of Westminster, was granted by King Henry VIII in 1540 to Robert Palmer whose son Sir Thomas decided to build a new dwelling. In 1577...
- Address: Mapledurham, nr Reading, RG4 7TR [Map]
Tucked away in a corner of south Oxfordshire is Mapledurham House and watermill. The Elizabethan mansion is full of history of the Blount family, original owners for over 500 years...
Full listing for South East
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 423
- Address: Battle, Hastings, TN33 0AD [Map]
- Address: Abingdon, OX14 5EB [Map]
- Address: Church Lane, Romsey, SO51 8EN [Map]
- Address: Market Place, Abingdon, OX14 3HG [Map]
- Address: West Malling, CR0 5AU [Map]
- Address: Albury, Guildford, GU5 9BB [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appuldurcombe Road, Wroxall, Shanklin, PO38 3EW [Map]
- Address: Wantage, OX12 8QA [Map]