You Are In Home
Properties in South East
Selected & Featured Properties in South East
- Address: Henley-On-Thames, RG9 6HF [Map]
Stonor Park lays proud claim to being one of England’s oldest manor houses, and is located in a well forested fold of the Chiltern Hills. It was famously described by the late Lord...
- Address: East Molesey, KT8 9AU [Map]
Discover the magnificence of the great Tudor King Henry VIII’s favourite royal residence, and the home of over five hundred years of fascinating history. It took just ten-years for...
- Address: Parham Park, Storrington, Pulborough, RH20 4HS [Map]
Parham House , originally owned by the Monastery of Westminster, was granted by King Henry VIII in 1540 to Robert Palmer whose son Sir Thomas decided to build a new dwelling. In 1577...
- Address: Hill Hoath Road, Edenbridge, TN8 7AD [Map]
Steeped in an endearing mixture of recent and past history, and nestling in the beautiful, rolling Kent Weald, Chiddingstone Castle is one of the county’s hidden treasures. Set in 35...
- Address: Abingdon, OX13 5AX [Map]
This lovely family home dates from the 1660’s and was remodelled in the early 1700’s for the Blandy family. With English and French furniture in the elegant panelled rooms the entrance...
Full listing for South East
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 423
- Address: Battle, Hastings, TN33 0AD [Map]
- Address: Abingdon, OX14 5EB [Map]
- Address: Church Lane, Romsey, SO51 8EN [Map]
- Address: Market Place, Abingdon, OX14 3HG [Map]
- Address: West Malling, CR0 5AU [Map]
- Address: Albury, Guildford, GU5 9BB [Map]
- Address: The Tye, Polegate, Alfriston, BN26 5TL [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appuldurcombe Road, Wroxall, Shanklin, PO38 3EW [Map]
- Address: Wantage, OX12 8QA [Map]