The Octagon - Orleans House Gallery
The Octagon - Orleans House Gallery Summary
- Address: Riverside, Twickenham, TW1 3DJ (Map)
- Tel: +44 (0)20 8831 6000
- Fax: +44 (0)20 8744 0501
- Owner: London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames
- Administrator: The Curator
- E-mail: Click here to contact
The Octagon - Orleans House Gallery Description
c1720 James Gibbs was commissioned to build this fine baroque house.
A nearby wing has been converted to house an art gallery.
Opening Times - 2011
- October 2010 - March 2011: Tuesday - Saturday, 1 - 4.30 pm, Sunday & Bank Holidays, 2 - 4.30 pm
- Cafe: Wednesday - Sunday, 10.30 am - 4.30 pm (Closed 20th December 2010 - 5th January 2011)
- Gardens: Open, 9 am - dusk
- Closed: 24th - 27th & 31st December - 1st & 3rd January 2011
- April 2011 - September 2011: Tuesday - Saturday, 1 - 5.30 pm, Sunday & Bank Holidays, 2 - 5.30 pm
- Cafe: Wednesday - Sunday, 10.30 am - 5.30 pm.
Admission Prices - 2011
- Adult - Free
- Child - Free
- Seniors - Free
Your Reviews of The Octagon - Orleans House Gallery
mark de novellis (18 December 2013)
A beautiful historic building overlooking the River Thames at Twickenham near secluded woodland. Free entry to 2 galleries and the heritage display in the cafe. Welcoming staff and very family friendly. The exhibitons change on a regular basis and are high quality and innovative. The current Madge Gill exhibition is not to be missed!
Write A Review For The Octagon - Orleans House Gallery
Have you visited The Octagon - Orleans House Gallery? Then why not write a review for The Octagon - Orleans House Gallery! It only takes a few moments, no registration is required.
Not sure what to write? Have a look through all of our stately home reviews for inspiration!
Updating this Home
If you are the owner or manager of this property, now is your chance to update your information. In your interests, updates are checked to ensure that no incorrect information is entered from an unauthorised source.