Trengwainton Garden Summary
- Address: Madron, nr Penzance, TR20 8RZ (Map)
- Tel: +44 (0)1736 363148
- Fax: +44 (0)1736 367762
- Owner: The National Trust
- Administrator: David Milne - The Property Manager
- E-mail: Click here to contact
Trengwainton Garden Description
A unique garden, perhaps more favoured for the cultivation of exotic trees and shrubs than any other on mainland Britain. The walled garden in particular contains many species which cannot be grown in the open anywhere else in the country. Intimate and closely linked to the stream running through its valley, the garden leads up to a terrace and summer-house with splendid views of Mount’s Bay and The Lizard.
Opening Times - 2012
- 12th February - 1st November: Sunday - Thursday, 10.30 am - 5 pm
- 6th - 16th December: Thursday - Friday & Sunday, 11 am - 4 pm
- 12th February - 1st November: Sunday - Thursday, 10 am - 5 pm
- 6th - 16th December: Thursday - Friday & Sunday, 10 am - 4 pm
Last admission 15 minutes before closing
Open Good Friday
Gift Aid Admission (Standard Admission prices in brackets) - 2012
- Adult - £6.80 (£6.10)
- Child - £3.30 (£3.00)
- Family (2 adults) - £16.70 (£15.10)
- Family (1 adult) - £10.10 (£9.10)
- Group - (£5.60)
More information on the garden can be found on The Gardens Guide.
Your Reviews of Trengwainton Garden
There are currently no reviews for this Stately Home.
Additional Info for Trengwainton Garden
- Dogs allowed
- Disabled Access
- National Trust
Updating this Home
If you are the owner or manager of this property, now is your chance to update your information. In your interests, updates are checked to ensure that no incorrect information is entered from an unauthorised source.