Ty Mawr Wybrnant
Ty Mawr Wybrnant Summary
- Address: Penmachno, Betws-y-coed, LL25 0HJ (Map)
- Tel: +44 (0)1690 760213
- Fax: +44 (0)1690 710678
- Owner: The National Trust
- Administrator: The National Trust
- E-mail: Click here to contact
Ty Mawr Wybrnant Description
Situated in the beautiful and secluded Wybrnant Valley, Ty Mawr was the birthplace of Bishop William Morgan, first translator of the entire Bible into Welsh. The house has been restored to its probable 16th–17th-century appearance and houses a display of Welsh Bibles. A footpath leads from the house through woodland and the surrounding fields, which are traditionally managed.
Note: No access for coaches.
Opening Times - 2011
- 24th March - 30th October: Thursday - Sunday, 12 - 5 pm
- Open Bank Holiday Mondays
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
Standard Admission Prices - 2011:
- Adult - £3.00
- Child - £1.50
- Family - £7.50
Your Reviews of Ty Mawr Wybrnant
There are currently no reviews for this Stately Home.
Additional Info for Ty Mawr Wybrnant
- Disabled Access
- Car Parking
- National Trust
Updating this Home
If you are the owner or manager of this property, now is your chance to update your information. In your interests, updates are checked to ensure that no incorrect information is entered from an unauthorised source.