You Are In Home
UK Wedding Venues
Long gone are the days when getting married was confined to the traditional journey up the aisle and a triumphant blast of Mendelssohn as you came back down. The possibilities now are positively inspirational and few places more so than within the setting of one of Great Britain's historic homes, notable buildings, legendary ships, or sylvan parklands, to name only a few.
Some have private chapels that can be used for the ceremony. Ornate marquees can often be added for large occasions and many venues now have a dedicated team to help piece the whole day together. The use of accommodation in the house, when available, means that the wedding party itself can enjoy quality time together.
You will find here a wide range of wedding locations; from the truly grand to more modest surroundings there is something for everyone.
Selected & Featured Wedding Venues in UK
- Address: North Newton, Bridgwater, TA7 0BU [Map]
As far back as 1290 there was a "Slade Hall" in the Parish of Cornwood, Devonshire. The "Crest" of "Ostrich feathers" and the arms of "Three Horses Heads" is believed to have been granted...
- Address: Goodwood, nr Chichester, PO18 0PX [Map]
Goodwood is one of the finest sporting estates in the world. At its heart lies Goodwood House, the ancestral home of the Dukes of Richmond and Gordon, direct descendants of King Charles II...
- Address: Belchamp Walter, Sudbury, CO10 7AT [Map]
Belchamp Hall is a beautiful Queen Anne period English country house set in expansive grounds in the rolling hills south of Sudbury in Suffolk. The house is available for hire for conferences...
- Address: Scampston, Malton, YO17 8NG [Map]
Scampston is among the best examples of the English country house, combining fine architecture with a wealth of art treasures and set in a 'Capability' Brown parkland. Guided tours...
- Address: Walpole Park, Mattock Lane, London, W5 5EQ [Map]
Pitzhanger Manor-House is a restored Georgian villa, once owned and designed by architect Sir John Soane (1753-1837). John Soane purchased Pitzhanger Manor-House in 1800 with the intention...
Displaying items 1 to 20 of 398
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
- Address: Little Ness, Shrewsbury, SY4 2JY [Map]
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
- Address: Albury, Guildford, GU5 9BB [Map]
- Address: Estate Office, Alnwick, NE66 1NQ [Map]
- Address: Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, CB25 9EJ [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appleby, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16 6XH [Map]
- Address: Nuneaton, CV10 7PT [Map]
- Address: Wantage, OX12 8QA [Map]
- Address: Arley, Northwich, CW9 6NA [Map]
- Address: Arlington, nr Barnstaple, EX31 4LP [Map]
- Address: Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath, BA1 2QH [Map]
- Address: Astley Park, Off Hall Gate, Chorley, PR7 1NP [Map]
- Address: Athelhampton, Dorchester, DT2 7LG [Map]
- Address: Aubourn Hall, Aubourn, Lincoln, LN5 9DZ [Map]
- Address: Bishop Auckland, DL14 7NR [Map]
- Address: Audley End, Saffron Walden, CB11 4JF [Map]
- Address: Avington, Winchester, SO21 1DB [Map]
- Address: Stoke Heath, Bromsgrove, B60 4JR [Map]