You Are In Home
UK Wedding Venues
Long gone are the days when getting married was confined to the traditional journey up the aisle and a triumphant blast of Mendelssohn as you came back down. The possibilities now are positively inspirational and few places more so than within the setting of one of Great Britain's historic homes, notable buildings, legendary ships, or sylvan parklands, to name only a few.
Some have private chapels that can be used for the ceremony. Ornate marquees can often be added for large occasions and many venues now have a dedicated team to help piece the whole day together. The use of accommodation in the house, when available, means that the wedding party itself can enjoy quality time together.
You will find here a wide range of wedding locations; from the truly grand to more modest surroundings there is something for everyone.
Selected & Featured Wedding Venues in UK
- Address: Kenton, Exeter, EX6 8JQ [Map]
Powderham Castle stands in a magnificent deer park on the banks of the River Exe, and is very conveniently situated if you are planning a visit to Exeter either before or after you...
- Address: Somerleyton, Lowestoft, NR32 5QQ [Map]
Somerleyton Hall is one of the most outstanding houses in Britain and owes its present form to wealthy Victorian entrepreneur, Sir Samuel Morton Peto Bt. who made a substantial fortune...
- Address: Holkham Hall, Wells-next-the-Sea, Norfolk, NR23 1AB [Map]
At the heart of a thriving 25,000 acre estate on the north Norfolk coast, this elegant 18th century Palladian style mansion, based on designs by William Kent, was built by Thomas Coke...
- Address: Borde Hill Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16 1XP [Map]
Delight yourself with the beauties of Borde Hill . Relax as you walk through the scents and enjoy the colours from the warmth of the Rose Garden, the lush tropical plantings in the...
- Address: Lonmay, Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, AB43 8SE [Map]
Situated in Aberdeenshire, Crimonmogate is a Grade A listed mansion house and one of the most easterly stately homes in Scotland. It was originally commissioned in 1820 for the Carnegie...
Displaying items 1 to 20 of 397
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
- Address: Little Ness, Shrewsbury, SY4 2JY [Map]
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
- Address: Albury, Guildford, GU5 9BB [Map]
- Address: Estate Office, Alnwick, NE66 1NQ [Map]
- Address: Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, CB25 9EJ [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appleby, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16 6XH [Map]
- Address: Nuneaton, CV10 7PT [Map]
- Address: Wantage, OX12 8QA [Map]
- Address: Arley, Northwich, CW9 6NA [Map]
- Address: Arlington, nr Barnstaple, EX31 4LP [Map]
- Address: Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath, BA1 2QH [Map]
- Address: Astley Park, Off Hall Gate, Chorley, PR7 1NP [Map]
- Address: Athelhampton, Dorchester, DT2 7LG [Map]
- Address: Aubourn Hall, Aubourn, Lincoln, LN5 9DZ [Map]
- Address: Bishop Auckland, DL14 7NR [Map]
- Address: Audley End, Saffron Walden, CB11 4JF [Map]
- Address: Avington, Winchester, SO21 1DB [Map]
- Address: Stoke Heath, Bromsgrove, B60 4JR [Map]