You Are In Home
UK Wedding Venues
Long gone are the days when getting married was confined to the traditional journey up the aisle and a triumphant blast of Mendelssohn as you came back down. The possibilities now are positively inspirational and few places more so than within the setting of one of Great Britain's historic homes, notable buildings, legendary ships, or sylvan parklands, to name only a few.
Some have private chapels that can be used for the ceremony. Ornate marquees can often be added for large occasions and many venues now have a dedicated team to help piece the whole day together. The use of accommodation in the house, when available, means that the wedding party itself can enjoy quality time together.
You will find here a wide range of wedding locations; from the truly grand to more modest surroundings there is something for everyone.
Selected & Featured Wedding Venues in UK
- Address: South Queensferry, South Queensferry, EH30 9SL [Map]
Hopetoun House is an exceptional ancestral home due to the splendour of its architecture, heritage, historic contents and natural environment. The House is open daily to visitors from...
- Address: Whitehall , London, SW1A 2ER [Map]
Step inside the Banqueting House and walk in the footsteps of kings, be amazed by this revolutionary building, the only surviving part of the great palace of Whitehall. Created in 1622...
- Address: Burton Agnes, Driffield, YO25 4NB [Map]
Burton Agnes Hall is a home of immense charm and character. Opened to the public in 1949 by Marcus Wickham-Boynton, it has many unusual features and is fortunate in suffering so little...
- Address: Delgatie, Turriff, AB53 5TD [Map]
Most recently the home of the late Capt. Hay of Delgatie, Feudal Baron, and is the Clan Hay Centre, this uniquely Scottish Castle has largely been in the Hay family for the last 650 years...
- Address: Lonmay, Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, AB43 8SE [Map]
Situated in Aberdeenshire, Crimonmogate is a Grade A listed mansion house and one of the most easterly stately homes in Scotland. It was originally commissioned in 1820 for the Carnegie...
Displaying items 1 to 20 of 398
- Address: Melrose, TD6 9BQ [Map]
- Address: Little Ness, Shrewsbury, SY4 2JY [Map]
- Address: Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, SK10 4LF [Map]
- Address: Albury, Guildford, GU5 9BB [Map]
- Address: Estate Office, Alnwick, NE66 1NQ [Map]
- Address: Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, CB25 9EJ [Map]
- Address: 52 Southover High Street, Lewes, BN7 1JA [Map]
- Address: Appleby, Appleby-In-Westmorland, CA16 6XH [Map]
- Address: Nuneaton, CV10 7PT [Map]
- Address: Wantage, OX12 8QA [Map]
- Address: Arley, Northwich, CW9 6NA [Map]
- Address: Arlington, nr Barnstaple, EX31 4LP [Map]
- Address: Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath, BA1 2QH [Map]
- Address: Astley Park, Off Hall Gate, Chorley, PR7 1NP [Map]
- Address: Athelhampton, Dorchester, DT2 7LG [Map]
- Address: Aubourn Hall, Aubourn, Lincoln, LN5 9DZ [Map]
- Address: Bishop Auckland, DL14 7NR [Map]
- Address: Audley End, Saffron Walden, CB11 4JF [Map]
- Address: Avington, Winchester, SO21 1DB [Map]
- Address: Stoke Heath, Bromsgrove, B60 4JR [Map]