You Are In Home
Properties in West Country
Selected & Featured Properties in West Country
- Address: Kenton, Exeter, EX6 8JQ [Map]
Powderham Castle stands in a magnificent deer park on the banks of the River Exe, and is very conveniently situated if you are planning a visit to Exeter either before or after you...
- Address: Tiverton, EX16 6RP [Map]
Few buildings evoke such an immediate feeling of history as Tiverton Castle, originally built in 1106 by Richard de Redvers on orders of Henry I. Part Grade I Listed, part Scheduled...
- Address: North Newton, Bridgwater, TA7 0BU [Map]
As far back as 1290 there was a "Slade Hall" in the Parish of Cornwood, Devonshire. The "Crest" of "Ostrich feathers" and the arms of "Three Horses Heads" is believed to have been granted...
- Address: Washaway, Bodmin, PL30 3AG [Map]
This is the home of the Molesworth-St Aubyn family and definitely a lived-in house, not a museum, as you will find out when you visit; you will see all the things the family loves best,...
Full listing for West Country
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 356
- Address: Summer Lane, Exmouth, EX8 5BD [Map]
- Address: Malmesbury, SN16 9AS [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, DT3 4JH [Map]
- Address: At top of hill, up B3157 west of Abbotsbury, Weymouth [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: goodleigh, nr Barnstaple, EX32 7NR [Map]
- Address: Torpoint, Plymouth, PL11 2QA [Map]
- Address: Arlington, nr Barnstaple, EX31 4LP [Map]
- Address: Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath, BA1 2QH [Map]