You Are In Home
Properties in West Country
Selected & Featured Properties in West Country
- Address: Gorran, St Austell, PL26 6LY [Map]
Caerhays is one of those historic homes that have a distinctive style, or taste if you prefer, very much their own. This often stems from long and uninterrupted ownership and from 1370...
- Address: 33 The Close, Salisbury, SP1 2EJ [Map]
Salisbury Cathedral is one of the finest medieval cathedrals in Britain, it remains today an awe-inspiring setting for huge, majestic events, yet also a place for quiet prayer and reflection...
- Address: Washaway, Bodmin, PL30 3AG [Map]
This is the home of the Molesworth-St Aubyn family and definitely a lived-in house, not a museum, as you will find out when you visit; you will see all the things the family loves best,...
- Address: The Estate Office, Wilton, Salisbury, SP2 0BJ [Map]
Wilton House stands on the site of a ninth century nunnery founded by King Alfred. This, in turn, was replaced by a twelfth century Benedictine abbey which, with its surrounding lands,...
Full listing for West Country
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 356
- Address: Summer Lane, Exmouth, EX8 5BD [Map]
- Address: Malmesbury, SN16 9AS [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, DT3 4JH [Map]
- Address: At top of hill, up B3157 west of Abbotsbury, Weymouth [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: goodleigh, nr Barnstaple, EX32 7NR [Map]
- Address: Torpoint, Plymouth, PL11 2QA [Map]
- Address: Arlington, nr Barnstaple, EX31 4LP [Map]
- Address: Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath, BA1 2QH [Map]