You Are In Home
Properties in West Country
Selected & Featured Properties in West Country
- Address: Gorran, St Austell, PL26 6LY [Map]
Caerhays is one of those historic homes that have a distinctive style, or taste if you prefer, very much their own. This often stems from long and uninterrupted ownership and from 1370...
- Address: The Estate Office, Bowood, Calne, SN11 0LZ [Map]
My father retired in 1972 to his home in Perthshire. He left with the memorable words: ‘You may find maintaining the house and estate quite a challenge.’ Indeed, it has been, but at...
- Address: 33 The Close, Salisbury, SP1 2EJ [Map]
Salisbury Cathedral is one of the finest medieval cathedrals in Britain, it remains today an awe-inspiring setting for huge, majestic events, yet also a place for quiet prayer and reflection...
- Address: Washaway, Bodmin, PL30 3AG [Map]
This is the home of the Molesworth-St Aubyn family and definitely a lived-in house, not a museum, as you will find out when you visit; you will see all the things the family loves best,...
- Address: The Estate Office, Longleat, Warminster, BA12 7NW [Map]
Longleat is widely regarded as the best example of high Elizabethan architecture in Britain and one of the most beautiful stately homes open to the public. The magnificence of the House...
Full listing for West Country
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 356
- Address: Summer Lane, Exmouth, EX8 5BD [Map]
- Address: Malmesbury, SN16 9AS [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, DT3 4JH [Map]
- Address: At top of hill, up B3157 west of Abbotsbury, Weymouth [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: goodleigh, nr Barnstaple, EX32 7NR [Map]
- Address: Torpoint, Plymouth, PL11 2QA [Map]
- Address: Arlington, nr Barnstaple, EX31 4LP [Map]
- Address: Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath, BA1 2QH [Map]