You Are In Home
Properties in West Country
Selected & Featured Properties in West Country
- Address: Tiverton, EX16 6RP [Map]
Few buildings evoke such an immediate feeling of history as Tiverton Castle, originally built in 1106 by Richard de Redvers on orders of Henry I. Part Grade I Listed, part Scheduled...
- Address: New Road, Sherborne, DT9 5NR [Map]
The first building on the site of the current castle was that of a hunting lodge set in a large deer park. Sir Walter Raleigh fell in love with the Sherborne estate on his way to Plymouth...
- Address: Morwellham, Tavistock, PL19 8JL [Map]
Morwellham Quay is an Internationally acclaimed UNESCO world heritage site set in an 200 acres of outstanding natural beauty. The Victorian age is brought back to life and you can trace...
- Address: The Estate Office, Wilton, Salisbury, SP2 0BJ [Map]
Wilton House stands on the site of a ninth century nunnery founded by King Alfred. This, in turn, was replaced by a twelfth century Benedictine abbey which, with its surrounding lands,...
Full listing for West Country
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 356
- Address: Summer Lane, Exmouth, EX8 5BD [Map]
- Address: Malmesbury, SN16 9AS [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, DT3 4JH [Map]
- Address: At top of hill, up B3157 west of Abbotsbury, Weymouth [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: goodleigh, nr Barnstaple, EX32 7NR [Map]
- Address: Torpoint, Plymouth, PL11 2QA [Map]
- Address: Arlington, nr Barnstaple, EX31 4LP [Map]
- Address: Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath, BA1 2QH [Map]