You Are In Home
Properties in West Country
Selected & Featured Properties in West Country
- Address: Forde Abbey, Chard, TA20 4LU [Map]
There is little doubt that religious foundations had a good eye for a site when it came to locating their monasteries. Common sense dictated tranquillity, water, shelter and an estate...
- Address: Morwellham, Tavistock, PL19 8JL [Map]
Morwellham Quay is an Internationally acclaimed UNESCO world heritage site set in an 200 acres of outstanding natural beauty. The Victorian age is brought back to life and you can trace...
- Address: 33 The Close, Salisbury, SP1 2EJ [Map]
Salisbury Cathedral is one of the finest medieval cathedrals in Britain, it remains today an awe-inspiring setting for huge, majestic events, yet also a place for quiet prayer and reflection...
- Address: Washaway, Bodmin, PL30 3AG [Map]
This is the home of the Molesworth-St Aubyn family and definitely a lived-in house, not a museum, as you will find out when you visit; you will see all the things the family loves best,...
- Address: Kenton, Exeter, EX6 8JQ [Map]
Powderham Castle stands in a magnificent deer park on the banks of the River Exe, and is very conveniently situated if you are planning a visit to Exeter either before or after you...
Full listing for West Country
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 347
- Address: Summer Lane, Exmouth, EX8 5BD [Map]
- Address: Malmesbury, SN16 9AS [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, DT3 4JH [Map]
- Address: At top of hill, up B3157 west of Abbotsbury, Weymouth [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: goodleigh, nr Barnstaple, EX32 7NR [Map]
- Address: Torpoint, Plymouth, PL11 2QA [Map]
- Address: Arlington, nr Barnstaple, EX31 4LP [Map]
- Address: Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath, BA1 2QH [Map]