You Are In Home
Properties in West Country
Selected & Featured Properties in West Country
- Address: Gorran, St Austell, PL26 6LY [Map]
Caerhays is one of those historic homes that have a distinctive style, or taste if you prefer, very much their own. This often stems from long and uninterrupted ownership and from 1370...
- Address: New Road, Sherborne, DT9 5NR [Map]
The first building on the site of the current castle was that of a hunting lodge set in a large deer park. Sir Walter Raleigh fell in love with the Sherborne estate on his way to Plymouth...
- Address: North Newton, Bridgwater, TA7 0BU [Map]
As far back as 1290 there was a "Slade Hall" in the Parish of Cornwood, Devonshire. The "Crest" of "Ostrich feathers" and the arms of "Three Horses Heads" is believed to have been granted...
- Address: The Estate Office, Wilton, Salisbury, SP2 0BJ [Map]
Wilton House stands on the site of a ninth century nunnery founded by King Alfred. This, in turn, was replaced by a twelfth century Benedictine abbey which, with its surrounding lands,...
- Address: The Estate Office, Longleat, Warminster, BA12 7NW [Map]
Longleat is widely regarded as the best example of high Elizabethan architecture in Britain and one of the most beautiful stately homes open to the public. The magnificence of the House...
Full listing for West Country
Displaying items 1 to 10 of 356
- Address: Summer Lane, Exmouth, EX8 5BD [Map]
- Address: Malmesbury, SN16 9AS [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, DT3 4JH [Map]
- Address: At top of hill, up B3157 west of Abbotsbury, Weymouth [Map]
- Address: Abbotsbury, nr Weymouth, DT3 4LA [Map]
- Address: Avebury, SN8 1RF [Map]
- Address: goodleigh, nr Barnstaple, EX32 7NR [Map]
- Address: Torpoint, Plymouth, PL11 2QA [Map]
- Address: Arlington, nr Barnstaple, EX31 4LP [Map]
- Address: Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath, BA1 2QH [Map]