- Address: Stogursey, Bridgwater, TA5 1PU (Map)
- Tel: +44 (0)1278 732251
- Fax: +44 (0)1278 732277
- Owner: Lady Gass
- Administrator: Fairfield Estate
This Elizabethan and Medieval house has been home to the Acland-Hoods family and ancestors for more than 800 years and is listed in Simon Jenkins' book 'England's Thousand Best Houses'. There is a woodland garden and views of the Quantock Hills and the sea.
Opening Times - 2013
- Easter Monday 1st April
- 3rd April - 27th May; Wednesday, Thursday Friday and Bank Holiday Mondays
- 5th - 7th June; Wednesday, Thursday Friday and Bank Holiday Mondays
- Guided House Tours at 2:30pm and 3:30pm
- Garden also open
- Advisable to contact to confirm dates
Admission Prices - 2013
- £6.00 in aid of Stogursey Church.
Your Reviews of Fairfield
There are currently no reviews for this Stately Home.
Additional Info for Fairfield
- Disabled Access
- Car Parking
- Historic Houses Association
Updating this Home
If you are the owner or manager of this property, now is your chance to update your information. In your interests, updates are checked to ensure that no incorrect information is entered from an unauthorised source.